Simba Precious Metals Fund I has a very straightforward and targeted investment strategy. First, is focusing investment into Junior Mining (exploration) Second, is investing in ventures that focus on the brokerage and sale of natural minerals with a primary emphasis on supply chain, sourcing, and corporate social responsibility. With a thorough understanding of the landscape we invest in, our outlook and strategy is always long term; playing out in time as Africa develops.
- We like to partner early.
- Our team partners both with young companies and established ones looking for step-function growth.
- Assets located in stable and unstable jurisdictions with or without the key infrastructure in place.
- Assets held by both public and private companies.
- Structured loans
- Joint ventures
- Asset purchases
- Active majority/minority interests
- Strategic partnership
- Royalty arrangements
For any potentially large-scale technology that is hyped to replace existing systems en masse, it’s important to look at the supply chains and materials to see if these can scale …
While not all African countries are commodity rich, the continent has 12% of the world’s oil reserves, 40% of its gold, and 80% to 90% of its chromium and platinum. …
1.) THE MISPERCEPTIONS OF INVESTING IN AFRICA 2.) REAL VS. PERCEIVED RISKS & DEALING WITH CORRUPTION IN AFRICA 3.) INVEST IN AFRICA: BUILDING TRUST AND INFORMATION ACCESS 4.) OPPORTUNITIES …